Submission Online: http://www.cacpaper.com/cac2019/
T1 Intelligent Automation Technology
T2 Control Theory and System Science
T3 Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
T4 Intelligent Manufacturing and Systems Engineering
T5 Intelligent Sensing and Instrumentation
T6 Intelligent System and Robot
T7 Industrial Control System Information Security
T8 Smart Life and Future
Main Area (Not Limited to)
1. Learning, Modeling, Control, Diagnosis and Decision-making Based on Big Data
2. Industrial Robots and Service Robots
3. Intelligent Manufacturing, Nano Manufacturing and High-end Automation Systems
4. New Energy Control and Green Manufacturing Technologies
5. Smart Grid and Control
6. Precision Medical Methods and Techniques
7. Intelligent Control Theory and Method
8. Intelligent Computing and Machine Learning
9. Smart Cars are Networked and Driverless
10. Intelligent Computing Moves Forward with New Computing Architectures
11. Image Processing and Computer Vision
12. Space Vehicle Control
13. Autonomous Driving Technology and System
14. Networked Control
15. Multi-agent Formation and Coordination
16. Brain-computer Interface and Cognitive Computing
17. Advanced Sensing Technology and Instrumentation
18. Sensor Network and Data Fusion
19. Fault Diagnosis and System Operation Safety
20. Complex System Theory and Method
21. Parallel Control and Management of Complex Systems
22. Social Computing and the Management of Social Systems
23. Intelligent Transportation Theory and Technology
24. Intelligent Agricultural Technology and Application
25. Wisdom Education Theory and Practice
26. Medical Image, Biological Information and Bionic Control
27. Process Industrial Process Control
28. Other Emerging Areas Related to Automation
Requirements for Submission
1. The papers submitted should fulfill the requirements of authenticity and originality, and have not been published elsewhere. Confidential information should not be involved in Abstract or Manuscript.
2. The accepted papers without any special statement are deemed to have been authorized by the authors to publish.
3. All papers written in English should be limited to 4 to 6 pages (in IEEE format).
4. The template for the papers submitted is available on the congress website.
5. All papers should be submitted online. Please indicate the topic of the congress and the field of essays.
The congress will publish the CAC 2019 Proceedings (USB flash disk). All the English papers for every session since 2013 were collected by IEEE Xplore and retrieved by EI. After expert’s view, some excellent papers of this congress will be recommended for publication in the SCI and EI journals, like IEEE/CAA Journal of Automatica Sinica (JAS), Journal of Automation, Control Theory and Application, Robotics), Information and Control, Journal of Industrial and Management Optimization (JIMO), Numerical Algebra, Control and Optimization (NACO), IET Cyber-Systems and Robotics, Control and Information Technology and other journals.
Opening Date for All Submissions: April 1, 2019
Deadline for All Submissions: June 1, 2019 Extended to August 31, 2019
Notification of Acceptance: August 1, 2019 Extended to September 1，2019
Final Submission: September 1, 2019 Extended to September 15,2019